Wizcorp is looking for Server Engineers/DevOPS to join our team in Tokyo, Japan.
Wizcorp offers a stimulating, international working environment in which knowledge is shared to foster personal and professional development.
In this role, you will be asked to:
- Plan and architect the deployment and management of developed products
- Plan and architect the deployment and management of peripheral services (databases, load balancers, deployment tools themselves, etc)
- In partnership with server ops, assist in the effort to optimize the use of softwares used in production
- In partnership with the rest of his team and the tech division, assist in the selection of peripheral technologies and services to use
- Whenever required, write scripts and small applications to fulfill server operation needs
- In collaboration with server ops, ensure proper documentation of the architecture
- Strong Linux experience
- Jenkins and AWS experience
- NoSQL and Puppet/CFEngine/Chef experience is a plus
- Fluent English and any other language you can bring in
- Must live in Tokyo or wish to relocate
- Bachelor degree or above
Technologies to be familiar with:
Bash, at least two programming languages, Puppet/Chef, Jenkins.
- Medical insurance
- Visa support
- Travel expenses
- Japanese lessons
- Compensation based on experience