Game Server Developer
Wizcorp is looking for Game Back-end Developers with good experience of Node.js to join our team in Tokyo, Japan.
For Wizcorp, making games is about doing what we love, and having fun in the process. We are looking for people who are driven to create amazing gameplay experiences and who want to shape the future of the mobile games industry.
We offer a stimulating, international working environment in which knowledge is shared to foster personal and professional development.
In this role, you will be asked to:
- Analyze product specification, comment and suggest improvement on them wherever possible
- According to specifications, develop the server-side code
- Assist front-end engineers in their use of the developed features
- In collaboration with server ops, analyze production data, identify errors and bottlenecks and work on optimizing and fixing issues
- English (Conversational level)
- Must currently reside in or be able to relocate to Tokyo, Japan
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with network protocols
- Second programming language (Java, Python, C/C++/ObjC, C#, Perl, Go, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Git knowledge
- Japanese (at least a basic level and a willingness to learn)
- Experience with Gitlab CI and CI/CD in general
- Experience with smartphone and/or social game development
- Additional languages
- Medical insurance
- Visa support
- Travel expenses
- Japanese lessons
- Compensation based on experience
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!